Monday, June 05, 2006

From My Point of View

I am fully aware that there are many good herb companies out there but I continue to stick with Nature’s Sunshine Products as my primary product line. There are several reasons why I like Nature’s Sunshine. First, as one of the first companies to encapsulate herbs on a commercial scale, NSP was also one of the pioneers in quality control in the herbal industry. They continue to be a leader in this area, constantly testing their products to ensure the highest quality product possible. Because of this, I get consistently good results in using their product and recommend them to all my clients. Second, Nature’s Sunshine http://wwwnaturessunshine.ca has always been committed to education. While so many companies rely on hype to market their herbs and supplements, NSP continually hires top notch herbalists and health professionals to train their people. They are committed to giving their sales distributors a solid understanding of natural health care. This way of thinking then rubs off on the distributors who are also first and foremost interested in helping people with their health. Third, NSP has quite an extensive product line. They don’t boast that one product heals all, which is a business strategy typical for many suspicious network marketing companies. You can tell when health education isn’t a focal point. All you hear about is how much money you can make. What they're selling is hardly mentioned. NSP processes their products with a cold process procedure. No herb has ever been heated above boiling point. This method keeps the enzymes alive so that the body can take the nutrients to the cell level. Knowing this can you imagine how much calcium humans are actually absorbing from highly pasturized cows milk. ( NOT MUCH ) . Try dissolving a Calcium tablet in a glass of water and see how quickly the tablet starts breaking up. NSP's Cal-Mag starts dissolving in a matter of minutes and is completely a pile of fluffy white substance in 10 minutes. There are many many other Calcium tablets from other companies that we've tried and they just sit there for hours. The stomach would have dumped it into the colon long before the body has been able to utilize any nutrients. That's why we often hear " Oh - taking herbs and vitamins just gives you expensive urine and waste." Sure if the product they've decided to take is manufactured by a company who pays little attention to this cold processing. Get informed about the difference in products You usually get what you pay for. Don't wait until you're in a crisis !!

3 comments:

Janelle said...

Hi Jane (or should i say, Mrs. Friesen?)...welcome to the blogging world! i'm very excited to keep up on all of your info & "points of view"! and i love that you already have me on your LINKS list - i'll add you to mine as well. I'm going to check out this herb info, i'm very interested in it....

Christine said...

Jane, I am a friend of Wenona's and she told me that if I ever have any questions, that I should just come to you. I was sick a couple of weeks ago and I started to take HRP-C. How long should I be taking that, or should I be taking something else already? Also, I am very allergic to misqutoe's (sorry about the spelling). I get huge welts that are very, very itchy. Is there something that I can take for that. Even if it takes away the ichiness.

Jane Friesen said...

Hi Christine - so glad to hear that there others who are reading my posts as well. HRP-C is great for when you have a viral or bacterial infection ( or if you'
re around other who do ) In the winter months and during flu season I take HRP-c and it keeps my immune system strong. Patti's going to laugh when I suggest for you to start taking chlorophyll - 2tbsp/day. It's a great immune builder and blood detoxifier. I take it regularly as an all around good suppliment. It may find that it'll help with your reaction to mosquito bites. It may have something to do with your blood. One thing I've noticed is that when I take Stress formula ( a great source of ALL the Vitamin B's and Vit C - the mosquito don't bite me nearly as much ). Side note: lobelia extract rubbed on the mosquito welts helps take the itch away.