Friday, June 09, 2006

Best Bang for your Buck

Nature's Sunshine # 1 Best Seller " If you're Green Inside then you're Clean inside" The green drink called chlorophyll is the green blood of plants. It is the life force of plants and contains life-giving nutrients that are easily assimilated by the human body. It has the same effect as iron and is a natural blood builder and cleanser. Made from alfalfa which is a perrenial with roots reaching much deeper than other plants like barley green. There are so many amazing nutrients are in this product for energy , blood, colon and endurance. My family and I have used this product for years. My kids have used it since infancy ( right Matthew) . Because it's so great for all generations, Chlorophyll is my favorite product. People ask me "if there's one thing I could start with, what would it be ?" My answer is always chlorophyll.

Health Benefits:

  • Helps digestion
  • purifies blood
  • fights anemia, speeds up recovery from illness
  • helps relieve sore throat and bad breath
  • helps cardiovascular disease
  • fights constipation, keeps the bowel tone healthy
  • promotes wound healing
  • may reduce the risk of cancer

6 comments:

Christine said...

Thanks Jane for this post. I haven't gone to buy this stuff yet, but now reading this I will have to go buy it soon! Be prepared to hear from me a lot!

Wenona said...

As I'm sitting here Monday morning bright and early and with a bit of a sore throat, guess what I have in my water bottle? Yep, clorophyll. I know to use this because Patti has ranted and raved about this product since I first met her - you did a good job! thanks for the post Jane!
p.s. I had a great weekend with Carissa out here in MB!

Jane Friesen said...

Make sure you have extra bottles on hand to sell to everyone who wants to try this amazing product.

Kim Funk said...

i have to say yes this product has done wonderful things for me since i have started taking it!!!...im very much addicted to it...i have it at every meal...now i want to start thinking about what else could help me along with my weight loss?..thanks jane!!! i have recememned this to many people

Amber said...

Hi! I am one of Patti's friends, although you probably know that seeing as you added me to your links :) What an informative blog you have going here...very interesting stuff. Thanks for sharing your knowledge!

Juanita said...

Jane, I will be checking your site regularily for tips. I have always been an advocate for the natural side of health. I just haven't discovered the herbal side of things yet. I am looking forward to learning from your website!!